Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FFS - you saw it here first

So, NBC's Writers on the Verge program never wrote me a letter of rejection, which I found very annoying. Obviously I didn't get in -- the program started a few weeks ago, FFS!* But just an e-mail, a form letter, anything at all would have been appreciated. It's these kinds of rejections that are the worst. The ones that tell you just how low you are on a list of priorities. At least the WB had the courtesy to send me a rejection in the mail. Oh yeah. I didn't get into that program either.

Anyhoo, since I'm tired as hell of only writing bad news here, here's some good news!

These two white chicks** got in to Writers on the Verge!

I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for another boffo season of Cougar Town and Army Wives!!

* = for fu#%'s sake
** = yes, I know I'm a white chick, too.

3 comments:

  1. They may be white chicks, but what you don't see in the picture are the wheelchairs and the lack of legs. They're still part of the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a confirmation of your entry from wotv?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous: No, I never heard anything from WOTV. Are you awaiting a confirmation as well?

    ReplyDelete