Monday, August 22, 2011

Shagadelic revisions

Now that I'm, ugh, in my thirties, I swore I would never buy anything from Ikea again. So far, I've been successful. See that new rug up there? It's from Costco, bitches! Oh yeah. I think we can all agree that I am now, officially, a classy lady.

Sitting on the classy carpet is my freshly-revised manuscript. And before I give my pre-husband a heart attack, the splotch you see above on page one is not the remnants of a sopped-up stain on the brand new rug -- I swear, muffin! It's actually an artful addition to my story.

After one more read-through and one final edit, it will be go-time. I have a specific agent in mind so it has to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. It's either a Christmas stocking or a cartoon dinosaur head sticking out of a wall. Am I right? Am I right??

    Congrats on almost go-time! That's a huge achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's neither, Matt, but I think you just gave me the plot for my next book.

    ReplyDelete