Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh yes.

I had a wonderous afternoon of editing today thanks to a quiet corner in my neighbourhood library and an encouraging card from New York. (See my setup above.) And yes, I placed the card in a highly visible spot on my desk to make everyone in the "Quiet Study Area" jealous. The scene reminded me of this classic episode of Mr. Bean. The card, the self-importance, even the hidden meat. Oh yeah, totally. Have you been to the Deer Park branch of the Toronto Public Library lately? There's raw beef everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just saw this! :-) Right on. BTW, the stain looks SO much better on a printed out ms. Don't you just love paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love paper, Linda. I feel like I'm cheating on it every time I read a book on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete