Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pirates are never a good sign




I'm having one of those days where I want to photoshop eyepatches on everyone. Which, for me, means that I have some serious creative energy that needs letting out.

I've been plotting out the next phase of book two in my brain for a couple weeks now, and it's high time I sat down and got some serious writing done. I've let laziness and wedding stuff get in the way. (And also some mourning for "Lost," the finale of which left me traumatized.) But no more!

Book #2? Tonight I'm a comin' for you. Yaar!

What about you? Do you ever get the itch to write?

By the way, if you're having an eyepatch kind of day, too... Try the hilarious app for iPhone called "iPatch." It's making my life right now.

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaaargh! You crack me up!

    Of course I get the writing itch (but it's not always for writing what I oughta be writing).

    I was SUPER itchy about my second MS, and the first draft came out almost as easy as my last kid (fast and easy)! Gross but true!

    A few more of these!!!to make it clear that I'm really excited about your blog post and your general, all-around funniness!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That birth gag was awesome, Rhonda. Great ** wait for it ** delivery!

      Delete
  2. OMG, we are so funny. If we were any funnier something crazy would happen, like gnomes would take over the world or the universe would implode or our books would be published! We should meet someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. All that would definitely happen.
      We should meet. How about both of our books get bought in the same week and we meet in New York City? Deal? Deal!

      Delete
  3. I am cracking up, Emily Saso! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks. You just made my day, Julie Farman. :)

      Delete