Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A mighty fine recline


In part two of my riveting "In a Chair" series, I give you photographic proof that my writing-whilst-reclining dream has come true! Not in my house, because my husband would divorce me, but in the apartment of a friend whose roommate had the good sense -- and courage -- to own this chair. The massage feature turned my breakfast, but the heat setting was pure joy. And the overall recline position -- minus a few postural no-no's on my part and a hoodie that visually extends my shoulders into my ears -- made my tired writer's spine very happy.

*BREAKING NEWS*
I've just learned that this chair is for sale! If you live in Montana and your husband isn't devoted to the Eames aesthetic, then your ship has come in, my friend! More details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment