Monday, September 19, 2016

Too literal?


The launch party for my book is coming up soon: Friday, September 23 at Supermarket (268 Augusta Ave. | Toronto, Ontario). I hope you and all your rich friends can make it!

Doors open at 7:00 p.m., and I'll be reading around 7:30 p.m. Books will be for sale via credit card only because our new Canadian money smells like maple syrup and so I can’t be trusted around it.

Special note: For bonus karma points, please wear/bring a white dress shirt, the kind with a collar, as per my book cover. It’s for a social media photo thingy. (Plus you look GREAT in white.) If you wear said shirt, you’ll be entered into a draw for a prize that I promise is not a dented copy of my book.

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. What if I want a dented copy of your book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. What kind of dent do you want? An accidental-author-sat-on? A Canada-Post-oopsie? A squashed-against-my-lunch?

      Delete
  2. So excited for you! I wish I could make it to the launch, but I'll be thinking of you and buying my book as soon as it's available. Maybe I'll ask my local bookstore to get order it in. Have a fantastic launch day. It's been so fun following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support, Tara! You rock! Looking forward to your second book, btw. No pressure. (Actually loads of pressure, because I really want to read it.)

      Delete
  3. Yippee! Have a great time tonight! xxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete